Swingin' Medallions Concert at The Village Amphitheater
Come enjoy the oldies music of this legendary band who wrote, "Double Shot of my Baby's Love"! Sure to get you up dancing with your friends, or come sit on the lawn and enjoy the beauty of the gardens enjoying the tunes! Tables of 8 for $250 or bring your own chairs for the lawn for $15. Food allowed inside but not drinks, so pack a picnic and bring the family. All drinks - water, coke, diet cokes, beer and wine - will be available for sale at the venue. Proceeds to be used by Butts County Historical Society to add the "dining hall" onto the old amazing Flovilla Schoolhouse. Doors open at 6:30 pm and show is at 8:00pm. Show rain or shine!
Come be Our Valentine
In honor of our loyal customers, Keeler's Kubbyhole, The Indian Paintbrush and the Big Chief will be open late on Friday, February 12th from 6-9PM. Discounts, Free Giveaways and light refreshments!!
Black Friday and Shop Small Saturday
Come check out our Village Shops on Friday, November 27th and Saturday, November 28th for some great deals. Visit the shop pages and their social media pages for more details.
- Lena Jane Clothing Co: For Shop Small Saturday, Lena Jane will have great Doorbuster Deals as well as an extra discount when you spend $100 or more.
- The Indian Paintbrush: "Draw your percentage off". Every customer that enters the store on Black Friday and Shop Small Saturday will be able to draw from a bag of "percentage off". Whatever percentage you draw will be able to be used on the spot for one item.
- Daisy Pearl's: Moving Sale! 75% off ALL items.
- The Big Chief Country Store: 25% off all gift items (Excludes gas, food, alcohol, tobacco and lottery)
- Keeler's Kubbyhole: FREE gift with every purchase!
- The Painted Nest: Black Friday Deals: 1. Receive a FREE milk house wax melt when you spend $75 or more. 2. All brand candles buy 2 get 1 half off. 3. Buy a $50 gift certificate and receive a $10 gift certificate FREE
CHECK BACK FOR MORE DEALS!
Historic Tour of Homes
Lighting of Lights
Butts County Historical Society’s
Holiday Extravaganza Dec 5th and 6th, 2020
Historic Tour of Homes 1pm - 5pm
Including many Homes and Historic Sites (all circa 1823-1913)... such as Indian Springs Hotel and Chapel: McMichael, Holloway, The Hoard House, Indian Springs Resort, Idlewilde at the Statesuch as Indian Springs Hotel and Indian Springs Chapel, and the newly added Browning Barn; and many more!
Bring Your Family and Enjoy the shops, restaurant, gardens and museums! Visit Dauset Trails and Indian Springs State Park! Stay in a luxurious Cottage for the weekend and get away for the holidays!
Proceeds used for the historic Flovilla Schoolhouse Dinner Theater (ca 1885) restoration...also on the tour!
Lighting of Lights - 5:30 pm on December 5th.
Tickets & maps available in advance or ‘day of’ from any Historical Society member, or at:
The Big Chief Country Store
1834 Hwy 42 South Flovilla, GA 30216 770-775-5350
Phone us and we will hold tickets & map at “Will Call”! Historic Cottages available for overnight stay!
Tickets can also be purchased online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/historic-tour-of-homes-tickets-128513458213?aff=ebdssbeac
www.TheVillageAtIndianSprings.com Follow us on Facebook & Instagram @thevillageatindiansprings
Christmas Open House
Come visit us on Saturday, November 7th and Sunday, November 8th as we have our Village Christmas Open House! Our shops will be launching their 2020 Christmas Collections as well as offering some great deals!
- The Painted Nest: All new candle scents. Unique hand picked gifts. Christmas florals. (Opens 11am on Saturday and 12-4pm on Sunday)
- Keeler's Kubbyhole: Christmas decor. Free gift with every purchase.
- The Indian Paintbrush: Free Sili Cup with every purchase.
- Lena Jane Clothing Co.: Doorbuster Deals! (Opens 11am on Saturday and 12-4pm on Sunday)
- Daisy Pearl's: ALL items 75% off.
- Big Chief: All items 25% off (excluding food, alcohol, lottery and gas).
Special Guest Appearance: OLAF! Make sure to find Olaf, get a selfie with him and use our hashtag! #thevillageatindiansprings
Indian Springs Chapel Services
Reverend Ed Hoard will be preaching at The Indian Springs Amphitheater at 9am with Judy Yielding playing the piano! Come sing old-fashioned gospel songs! All are welcome!
Thank you for all your support!!!!!!
The Village at Indian Springs
1834 Hwy 42 South
Flovilla, GA 30216